Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall 2011

Yesterday was the best Valentine's Day EVER. I do not celebrate this holiday ever. BUT! I was at Fashion Week! It's been a dream of mine for God knows how long to go to Fashion Week. & I finally had the opportunity to experience this yesterday. I won tickets to see one of my favorites, Betsey Johnson. That was a dream. I had chills the whole time. I was at a loss for words. Plus, I don't think I've ever been hit on so much on my life. & I kinda didn't care for it. I would have much rather been in my boxers laying next someone who means the world to me. But yeah. Being at those tents was amazing. Everything kinda took my breath away. The VIP lounge, the designers, the PRs, the swag bag, the music, the runway, the collections, Betsey; I fell in love with fashion all over again. I knew going there would make me second guess all my decisions that I'm starting to make with my life. I was starting to believe that I was just taking the easy way out & not challenging myself, which is what I love doing. I just can't wait for September so I can make my second attempt of experiencing this fabulous event that makes me numb & in the utter most bliss. Mercedes Benz Fashion Week tents, I'll see you in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment